The Festive Countdown Continues...

 Hi everyone, December is in full swing & it has been a flurry of activity for us all. 

For myself the online shop has been busy which I am really grateful for. I have received some lovely messages from customers which was so nice, thank you to everyone who took their time to do this & also who shops with us, likes our posts, leaves a comment etc... Your kindness means a lot.

During this week I have been putting up some decorations with Rob's help. Cardmaking, list making, ticking things off the list etc... Occasionally it can become a little overwhelming & then I take a little time out. Make myself a cup of tea & create something just because it is nice to. No agenda just following the flow. For me it is a great way to unwind & refocus my mind ready for work etc...

So this week during a time out moment I made this sweet digital card.
Mixing elements from digikits in craft artist software.

'Sharing A Memory'
I made this mini stocking last year & when putting up the tree was able to hang it again for its second year. I am currently knitting a couple more, trying different colours of wool but need to get them finished & add a few little embellishments to complete.


Hope you are all able to take a little time for yourself. to do something you enjoy.
Whether its a relaxing bubble bath, indulging in a treat, crafting, watching a great film.
***
Look out during next week here on the blog & social media 
I have a few surprises up my sleeve ???
'Sharing a little Christmas Joy'
***
Hugs till then - Heather xxx









Comments

Melissa said…
Good to hear that the shop is going well and that you are managing to get some time to yourself too. Love the stocking! Take care. Melissa xx
Thank you so much Melissa, take care too - hugs Heather xx

Popular Posts