Heathers Inspiration has now officially closed

Hi everyone with sadness I am announcing that my business 'Heathers Inspiration' has now officially closed. This is due to my failing health battling bowel and bladder cancer I can no longer work as I would wish too which although hard to accept is how things are. 

I want to thank each and every person who has helped me whether you shopped, shared posts on social media, encouraged me, shared ideas etc. I have been truly blessed with the kindness of you all.

I am keeping the blog open now as a personal one and hope to post some creative ideas if and when able to along with a few random posts along the way no doubt.

Sending hugs to everyone, Heather xxx

Comments

Natasha said…
Thank you Heather for your amazing service over the years with your wonderful shop. It's always been a pleasure purchasing from you. And thank you for the gift boxes that I won in your competitions, I loved them x
I'm looking forward to seeing your creative and 'random' posts :)
Sending you lots of hugs and well wishes xxx

Popular Posts