An Untold Story

What do you see ?

As the rain has been lashing down this afternoon I indulged creatively indoors. One of my favourite digital kit designers is a lady called Teddi Rutschman aka Foxeysquirrel. I have always been drawn to the elements in the digikits she creates and find they suit my style for creating digital collage, pictures, pieces etc so I treated myself to her most recent kit which is called Isolda. 

Using the elements and papers I layered them, blending images together, cropping, erasing and adding little colour changes as the piece came to life. I wanted to portray that the lady might be sat by a window glimpsing out, waiting for something or someone. An untold story waiting to happen...
Maybe she is in lock down awaiting a visit from the chosen person in her bubble ?
Is she missing how life was before these unprecedented times ?
or
Is it another untold story ?
***
More coming to the blog soon
Have a beautiful weekend 
Heather 
xxx





Comments

Popular Posts