Typography stamp - Mixing up Ideas

Hi everyone

As a Crafter myself I really love seeing what other people create.
 After having watched some wonderful crafting demonstrations earlier today 
by Sharon Callis I set about having a play this afternoon with one of her product designs.

I used one stamp set to see what I could achieve.
This was a typography style set from Sweet Dixie called.

Using different colours and types of inks it was fun to come up with different variations.


The Inks used were a mix of distress / oxide and versafine 
On plain white card


Some of the Backgrounds/ layers were created by 
blending distress ink first and then stamping the heart randomly.

*Different ideas shown include*

Stamping onto inked card.
Using blocks of colour vertically to add interest.
Colour contrast with black ink over a mix of distress inks.
Two colours of ink on the one stamp.

Just changing the colourways can make a real difference to the finished look.

 ***
I hope this shows that you can do so much 
using a small amount of craft products to create with. 
and that it may inspire you to have a play.

Have a great weekend everyone
Hugs
Heather 
xxx 








Comments

Popular Posts