A Beautiful Snow Globe - Sharing Ideas

Hi everyone, I am sharing two new cards created this week by me.

Using the beautiful 'Large Snow Globe Cutting Die Set from Sweet Dixie'.
*Credit to Sue Dix the designer of this set*
(Four Dies are included, making it great value).
These are a base, circle, holly embellishment and Christmas wishes word.

Both of these cards have a rustic/shabby chic vintage feel.

I cut out the die shapes in plain white card to begin with.
Also made plain shapes to pop behind the bases.
Distress inks used to colour the card were tumbled glass and vintage photo.
For this card I added a printed picture, my own design.
With credit to Foxeysquirrel for images used to create it.

For any digital/ hybrid crafters 
I printed the image out sized at 9cm then cut out by hand. Allowing a little extra border so I could glue the circle edge/frame on. Small pearls were added to complete.
Love the versatility of the set, for example by using the globe base but cutting it out twice you can create a completely different style of card.
***
I will add some further ideas soon in another blog post. If you would like to view the die set in the shop you can find it here.

Hugs
Heather 
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts