Making A Card Suitable For A Mix Of Occasions.


As a crafter myself and I am sure the same goes for many of us, there is nothing better than having craft tools and products with plenty of versatility. I love being able to use something that could be suitable for different occasions. I made the simple card shown below with just this in mind, as an example that could be appropriate for Wedding, Anniversary, A Christmas Loved One, Valentines etc...


The tiny hearts were from the die cut shapes, used as additional embellishment.
The central heart is a ready made sticker, with a lovely touch of bling.
The die cut edges, so intricate and detailed.
The bow just adds a little more dimension, a nice finishing touch.

...Products Used... 
I have made any that are available in the shop clickable.
So you can see the item or bundle if you wish to.

1x white card blank (from my own stash)
Silver ribbon (from my own stash)

Hope you enjoyed seeing the card, more ideas coming soon to the blog.

Have a lovely week, full of creativity.
Hugs
Heather 
xxx 













Comments

Popular Posts