Valentine's Day is heading our way...

Hi everyone,

Do you have a secret crush ? 
I have a few including Jamie Doran...Oops no longer a secret !!
So with Valentine's Day on the horizon you may be starting to think about Love.
Wondering what to write in that card you made ?
...Here are few Ideas...

Enveloped in your strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be.
Happy Valentine's Day my love, my life, my heart, my forever Valentine.
Love is not a big thing, it's a million little things.
You are my sun my moon and all my stars.
From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes I love you.
When I first met you I honestly did not realise how important you would become to me.

***
If you have not made a card yet and are looking for craft supplies why not have a browse in the shop. There are heart doilies, embellishments, cutting dies, ink pads.
Plus lots more lovely things to browse & buy.

Heather
xxx

(Digital art by me with credit to G&T Designs)
















Comments

Popular Posts