Sending a little bit of love to everyone today...

I also have to own up about the rolo's ?
I tried so hard to save the last one for the 'One I Love' but I ate it !

Moving on swiftly

Every now and then it is nice to indulge in your hobbies and interests. For me time and time again I return to one of my favourites 'Digital Art'. I really do enjoy this hobby with a passion, so with it being February and just over a week until 'Valentine's Day' the theme is undeniably Love.


What do you enjoy doing ?
Why not comment below, I love to discover new things about people.

Credit to the following designers:
G&T Designs, Hearts Designs &Foxeysquirrel.
Composed using Craft Artist software.

***

Look out very soon for news of a new giveaway draw. 
Which of course has to be all about LOVE.
Will tell you all more & give details on how to enter this weekend.

Hugs
Heather 
xxx





Comments

Popular Posts