The Face Behind The Business - Part Two.

Hi if you are reading this, thank you for taking time to visit the blog.
*It is great to have you here and I hope you enjoy discovering a little more about*
'The Face Behind The Business - Part Two'

Below a recent photo
My hair is a little wild, am looking forward to the salon reopening.
The last few weeks have been busy with the online shop which I am glad about. It has kept my mind focused & each day I write a list of the things that need doing. I do like to be organised, but would also forget if I didn't remind myself. 

Down time has been filled with an array of lovely things. I watched the beautifully portrayed drama 'Normal People' on the BBC iplayer and am currently enjoying the ever so quirky 'Killing Eve'. Listening to music is still very much a daily occurence, today I have enjoyed songs by Sia, Bastille, Years & Years and James Arthur to name but a few. I have been out each day for a walk which has been nice stopping to look at the flowers along the way and enjoying all the art and pictures in people's windows. On the cookery front another interest of mine I have been making some tasty curries, roasts, layered salads and puddings.
Crafting when time permits continues to be a pleasure and I hope always will, I think it is in my genes as from a young age I can remember my parents being creative. Mum & Dad would try so many crafts from macrame to candle making and so much more. My current creative projects are in my head or written on scraps of paper awaiting me to start them. However I do have a bag of moss and some sand to incorporate in one of them. All will be revealed another day ?

A little walk down memory lane with a digital piece I created previously.
I like my pieces to have a positive feel, this is possibly one of my favourites.
I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about what makes me tick.
Take care & stay safe everyone
Sending Hugs
Heather
xxx

If you missed the part one post & would like to view it, the link is below.




Comments

Popular Posts