The Face Behind The Business

As an online retailer I don't get to meet my customers in person very often.
So thought it would be nice to let you know a little more about the.
'Face Behind The Business'
I am 49 years young, so yes the big 50 looms ahead of me in 2020!
Edit - Since posting I am now 50 years young x 
At times I am shy guess you could say a little introverted. 
However once I get to know people I do open up.

My interests are forever expanding but the main likes are
Digital Art, Cardmaking, Craft, Cookery.
Exploring and being outdoors i.e. Country or Beach Walks.
Am also a very keen music listener and do enjoy a good film or drama on the TV.
A favourite drama was 'Keeping Faith'.

My childhood was spent in Burnham On Sea Somerset.
Over the years have moved around a fair bit with time spent in 
Bridgwater, Bristol, Winchester, my current home for the last twelve years is Northampton.

I try to be positive in life focusing on kindness, compassion and thinking of others.

One thing I am sure of is that we are always evolving, change is inevitable and what the next few years hold I have no idea, but will enjoy discovering along the journey.

Thanks for reading and visiting the blog

Hugs
Heather 
xxx

Part Two of 'The Face Behind The Business' can be seen here.










Comments

Popular Posts