Time For A Coffin Break !

Craft Ideas
Hi everyone, as Halloween draws even nearer I wanted to share more Boo-tiful & spooky craft inspiration with you.  For the projects shown I used the intricate & detailed Sweet Dixie 'Filigree Coffin' die  designed by Sue Dix. I cut out the filigree shape and also used it as a template to draw around to make the plain backing. A mix of inks and a few additional embellishments from my crafty stash were used to create some mixed media style hanging wall art & a card.

Mixing brown & orange toned card, adding some ink to give more texture & different hues to the project. I rubbed a little gilding wax on the coffin & cut out an additional pumpkin. Decorated with moss, mini bow and some brass coloured embellishments. Twine was used to create a hanging loop & a mini Halloween art piece was made.
Again a mix of layering cardstock & using inks for added interest in this slim card design. Additional credit to Crafts Shop for their gold washi-tape which I decorated with gems & craft fairy for the tiny bows. In a previous post I used the die to create a sweet holder and I think it also has scope for many other projects including bunting, place settings for a Halloween dinner and more...
*****
Some Halloween Quotes for Inspiration
If You've Got It - Haunt It 
Think Outside The Box!
Too Cute To Spook
I am hiding a skeleton in my body
*****
Hope you liked the makes more will be coming soon to the blog.
Ghost Hugs - Heather xxx
This cutting die is in store - the link is below



Comments

Popular Posts