A Chatty Post As February Draws To An End.

Hi everyone, hope the last four weeks of February have brought moments of happiness for you all as we head into March. Thank you to all our customers for shopping with us, you have kept us busy packing orders & sourcing more stock to meet your requirements.

It seems to have been such an eclectic month for me with time spent researching, looking for ideas & ways to mix things up a little both creatively & on a personal level. Along with some lovely walks in my locality with our dog Poppy to blow the cobwebs away.

I found myself experimenting in the kitchen where I enjoy cooking without recipes, just using up what ingredients are available & seeing what I can make. Tasty casseroles & a curry or two as well.

Watching an array of TV programmes including one series that I would recommend Paul Hollywood's City Bakes. He visited Reykjavik in one of the episodes & among other things, baked using volcanic geothermal energy which was very interesting. 

I also have a few crafting projects underway for some March blog posts which I will share in due course once the finishing touches are completed.

This is a piece of digital art I made this week with a positive vibe. A little whimsical fun to fire the Imagination. Called Adventure Avenue as who knows what adventures lay ahead the next few months?

What have you been up to, it would be lovely to hear in the comments section.

The bluebells are beginning to pop up already. Warmer days & lighter evenings are heading our way. These little things can brighten our days.

Sending hugs & wishes for a lovely March - Heather 

xxx





Comments

Popular Posts