Not Just For Any Bunny...

 Hi everyone over the last week I have been crafting behind the scenes, to bring a mix of sweet & colourful ideas for Easter themed cards to the blog. From using washi tape to making & painting moulded embellishments. It has been lovely trying things out to see how they look & using products sourced from digital designers, online craft & a cake decorations shop as well.

The card below combines a topper I put together & printed out.

Using a digikit by Lauren C Waterworth from her Happy Easter kit. 

Then embellishments added some that I made & hand painted using a mould from 

Ellam Sugarcraft (the bunny, egg & daffodil flower). 

I also added a small bow & gems. Then matt & layered coloured card to complete.



The second card I used a beautiful cutting die from Sweet Dixie. 
Designed by Sue Dix & called  Basket Of Flowers 
Once cut out I painted it & added a piece of brown card behind the basket base.
Glued it on then used some more of the embellishments to decorate & add dimension.
The third card was fun to make... 
I cut out a plain oval of card first.
Then using beautiful gold & pink glitter washi tape from Crafts Shop 
Covered it in horizontal alternating rows. 
Attached tiny white pompoms all around the edge. 
A few eggs & rabbits added to complete. 

As a crafter who is still learning all the time I can honestly say it is great fun to mix different mediums as seen in the projects in this post & I loved using sugarcraft moulds to make craft embellishments. 

***

Hope you enjoyed seeing these sweet & bright ideas with Easter in mind.
More ideas coming to the blog later this month.

So I should hop to it & get busy! 
Hugs Heather xxx

















Comments

Popular Posts