As May Begins... A chatty post

 The first Saturday in May heralded iNSD (International Scrapbooking Day).

Recognised by those who love to partake in this creative interest. 

For me this weekend is a lovely time to reflect on something I have enjoyed now for many years. I tend to make imaginative & creative layouts, collages, scenes, mixed media style pieces & occasionally more traditional scrapbook layouts. I also incorporate this interest into making handmade cards, crafts, hybrid items & home decor etc as a hobby. 

This weekend I made a new digital piece, with elements from some wonderful designers kits combined together. It also pays homage to halfoween (half way to Halloween) which was on Saturday. 

I wonder was the 'Love Potion' to awaken the spirit below, maybe the mouse held the power to unlock the sarcophagus with his keys. Perhaps we will never know ? 

Credit for items used in this piece to:

G&T Designs, Foxeysquirrel, Rosie's Designs, Lynne Anzelc, Itkupilli, Hollywood Studio
Daisytrail & Lavender Designs. 
*** 
Across the Internet worldwide you can find sales with certain designers & online stores who stock digikits. I can recommend 'Escape & Scrap' who have some great designers & products.

Hope you enjoyed this post.
I have nearly finished the next makes to show you all which will be on the blog soon.

Have a lovely week
Hugs Heather 



Comments

Popular Posts