Mixed Media Card Layout Idea...

Hi everyone, this mixed media card idea evolved over the last week & I thought it would be nice to show it here on the blog as inspiration. I was playing with thoughts for a make that would be suitable for a friend or maybe someone to send a hug themed card to. It is worthwhile gathering a mix of things you have in your crafty stash & see how they could work together. I had already made the molded embellishments & then found the prettiest patterned paper that went well with them from the 'Crafty Individuals' Book 3 Springtime paper book. Then it was just a case of layering items including hessian, lace, paper flowers & contrasting coloured card until I was happy with the layout.

Once I had played with the placement of the items & procrastinated (just a little) then I glued everything in place and the card was completed. 

I hope you enjoyed the layout idea & how mixing things up can work when creating. Have you made any cards or other crafts recently, why not comment below & let us know what you have been making.

***
Looking for paper pads & books we stock a selection & some card stock if you fancy a browse.

Thanks for visiting the blog, more ideas coming soon.
Hugs Heather xx 

Comments

Popular Posts