Stamping Fun & Ideas

Today's post involves stamping, to create & show you a pretty but oh so simple patterned paper idea. This could be to incorporate on a card, create patterned wrap etc... Using distress oxide & the large stamp from the Sweet Dixie stamp set pictured below I cut some plain white card measuring 14.8cm x 14.8cm. I used a stamping platform, offsetting the stamp I repeated the pattern on each side. Then repositioned the stamp for the whole image to show in the centre. 


Shown below a completed pattern idea, using bundled sage distress oxide to stamp it.

To make the card below I layered a stamped paper onto card. This time with the edge detail stamped onto the corners & centrally. Then added a contrasting coloured panel that I made with green & purple blended inks. Decorated this with stamped sentiments & a butterfly, along with gems, bow & a couple of paper flowers & leaves from my own craft supplies. 

I hope you liked seeing this & what for me makes the project is its simplicity yet beautiful rich colour by stamping with the oxide ink.

More ideas are in production for the blog in-between packing orders for our lovely customers & getting some delightful goodies together for our monthly giveaway a little later this month etc...

Have a lovely week everyone - Heather xx




Comments

Popular Posts