Embrace Your Inner Child

Hi everyone, every now & again I enjoy embracing my inner child as many of us do. It could be anything from watching a favourite film or eating a particular sweet that reminds us of childhood like jelly babies. Along with creative pleasures like doodling, painting, crafting. So this simple little make was lots of fun to do & helped me escape for a short time from the everyday responsibilities of life. 

I used a mix of items from my craft stash to make a mini tobaggon. Slim lollipop sticks, superglue, twine, white paint, blue ink & silver embossing powder. Gluing the sticks together, painting, once dry inked up & then added a little embossed rustic detail. Twine tied to complete. 

The little bear I knitted a tiny body warmer for to keep warm.

Then I used the cutest Sweet Dixie die to cut out a mini envelope

Tree & snowballs (white pompoms) added for decoration also from my stash. 

This will make the cutest little Winter Christmas Scene for the mantelpiece & I may add a few more elements at a later date.

Hope you enjoyed seeing this project it was for fun but children & grown ups alike can derive a lot of pleasure making things for the Season ahead or any occasion.

I have some more projects underway to share soon here on the blog.
Thanks for visiting 

Hugs Heather xxx


Comments

Popular Posts