Baubling Good Fun

Hi everyone Autumn has arrived & already there are changes with berries & fungi appearing in the woods & fields where I walk most days. The evenings will soon be darker & you may be thinking about crafting for the Season ahead? Here is a little make that was relaxing to do & has a lot of possibilities for your own ideas & interpretation.
Using a Sweet Dixie Baubles Stencil  on plain white card I blended distress oxide ink through the design. Then lifted the stencil & gently blended more ink in a lighter tone over the top of it. Cut out the bauble shapes freehand, drew on little dots & inked the outside edge. Adding a mix of gems,bow & lace to decorate further & give a mixed media feel. Using up odds & ends of card from my stash I then mounted & layered the finished baubles to complete. 

This isn't the first time I have used this stencil I blogged before with a few other makes which you can see here if you wish to... LINK

Hope you enjoyed seeing the latest make. I enjoy revisiting my craft stash at times & trying out different ideas with stencils, dies, stamps etc. It can be good fun & you often find things you totally forgot were there & get to create things differently.

Thanks for visiting the blog 
May your creativity flow
Hugs Heather xx










Comments

Popular Posts